Employer: HKU CEDARS
Position: Part-time Student Host (Survey Interviewer)
• Promote the survey to HKU graduates and encourage their participation
• Conduct telephone interviews with HKU graduates for the Graduate Employment Survey
• Data entry and database update
• Work at night time and on school holidays is required
• Self-motivated, responsible and independent
• Well organised with strong attention to details
• Good communication skills and excellent telephone manner
• Fluent in Cantonese, proficient in English and Mandarin
• Previous experience as telephone interviewer is an advantage
• Basic piece rate - HK$18 for each successful interview (on average HK$60-HK$100 per hour)
• Bonus allowance will be given by completing a certain amount of interview
|No. of successful interview||Bonus|
|300 or above||HK$600|
Any available timeslots* chosen from the following period:
|Date||Time (Three timeslots each day)|
1 to 31 December 2023
AM: 10:00am - 1:00pm
1 to 31 January 2024
AM: 10:00am - 1:00pm
* The working period is flexible, students can choose to work on the days/timeslots that they are available
CEDARS Office, HKU Main Campus
Compulsory Briefing Session:
All shortlisted candidates must attend a Zoom briefing session before job commencement.
Application Deadline: 23 December 2023 (Saturday)
Screening will be conducted on a rolling basis. Students are highly encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible.
** Successful applicants will receive email notification from CEDARS-Careers and Placement on the work details and the assigned working days. Should you receive no email notification by 31 December 2023, you may regard your application unsuccessful.
To facilitate your application, please read through the instructions carefully before starting your online application:
- Only one submission is accepted for each applicant. This form will be closed once the deadline has passed, you are encouraged to submit the application as early as possible.
- All the fields with ( * ) in the form are mandatory.
- There is no "save" function for the form, make sure you complete the online application at one time before you leave this page.
- You are advised to check and verify the information you entered before submission.
For enquiries, please email to email@example.com.