Eligibility: HKU non-final year undergraduate students with valid University YMCA (HKU) membership. Please complete your membership application if you're not a member yet.
***Cantonese will be used as the major spoken language for meetings and programmes.***
For Membership Registration and Details of Welcoming Gifts: Click Here
Enquiries about Membership Registration and the Programme: WhatsApp Us / 3917-8091 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Passionate in serving the local and global communities? Interested in organising appealing and meaningful programmes? Eager to meet new friends through carrying out joint-university activities? Uni-Y (HKU) is definitely a good choice for you!
In Uni-Y, there are plenty opportunities for you to organise programmes on (1) Global Citizenship, (2) Community Engagement and (3) Christian Action. There are also various joint-u programmes, providing opportunities to meet and work with executive members from Uni-Y/College-Y across 8 tertiary institutions.
Being a Student Executive, you can...
- seize the opportunities to organise various types of events, no matter joint-u mass events, global or local services, and so on!
- give full play to your creativity and make them a reality with the worldwide network of YMCA!
- meet groups of peers who are enthusiastic about services and get inspiration through the idea exchanges from HKU and other universities!
- receive advisory and funding supports on programme planning and execution!
What are you waiting for?! Let's join us and start your new U-Adventures with Uni-Y (HKU)!
Positions Available and Major Duties
1. 宣傳及出版幹事 Promotion and Publication Officer: Designing visuals for programme promotions (e.g., poster, social media graphics, promotional texts, etc.) and managing social media platforms for Uni-Y (HKU); and assisting in joint-u, community engagement and/or global citizenship programmes.
2. 社區參與服務幹事 Community Engagement Officer: Planning, organising and launching local community engagement programmes (e.g., service series, local projects, etc.) to raise members' awareness and understanding on the disadvantaged groups/ social issues.
3. 世界公民服務幹事 Global Service Officer: Planning, organising and launching overseas service trip(s) to broaden members' horizons and nurture them into responsible global citizens.
Interview and First Meeting: 21 Nov 2023 (Tue) Night
Joint-U Training Camp (Mandatory): 25-26 Nov 2023 (Sat-Sun)
Preparation Meetings and Trainings: November 2023 - January 2024
Official Term of Service: February 2024 - February 2025
Deadline: 19 November 2023 (Sunday)
Enquiries: Uni-Y Staff Peter (3917 8091) / email@example.com
About University YMCA (HKU)
As a strategic partner of CEDARS and a student organisation affiliated to Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong, Uni-Y® (HKU) is dedicated to making your university life more fruitful by offering an array of distinguished local community engagement programmes. Leveraging on our strong joint university and YMCA network in 120 countries and regions, we are also committed to enriching your u-adventures ranging from joint-u activities, service trips, overseas internships and a lot more. Do not hesitate any longer in stepping out of your first step if you wish to have a fulfilling year ahead! Register to become a Uni-Y (HKU) member now to enjoy our programmes and services throughout and beyond your U-life. Stay tuned with us by following our Instagram or Facebook page, and subscribe to our YouTube Channel for our latest videos!